Detroit Lakes, MN - October 28, 2016
PRIMEX® Introduces new PSLT Submersible Level Transmitter
PRIMEX®, the largest North American water system integrator and controls provider, introduces the new PSLT Submersible Level Transmitter. The robust design of the PSLT provides a reliable and low maintenance solution for level control applications. The instrument measures the hydrostatic pressure of the water above the sensor and outputs a 4-20mA signal proportional to the level.
Other features include:
- Transmitter wetted components are designed to provide an electrical isolation barrier
- Protective diaphragm isolates the pressure from process material
- Industry standard 4-20mA, 2-wire loop powered
- 18/2 shielded cable with vent tube
- Includes removable lock-in-place stabilizing weight
- Multiple ranges and cable lengths available
With multiple design and production facilities, thousands of installations across North America, nearly a century of expertise, and hundreds of years of combined engineering and electrical controls experience, PRIMEX provides control solutions for municipal and industrial process water applications using the latest technology to deliver energy efficient and cost effective systems carrying UL 508A, UL 698A, and UL NNY and other approvals as specified.