Detroit Lakes, MN - May 2, 2016
PRIMEX® Introduces new PC-3000X Controller
PRIMEX®, the largest North American water system integrator and controls provider, introduces the new PC-3000X pump controller. This controller is designed to operate up to three pumps in pump-up or pump-down applications and sequences pumps on and off in response to changes in level input. Intuitive menu navigation and quick setting adjustments are provided by a rotary selector wheel, back and escape buttons. The blue OLED display offers easy to read level readout and fault annunciation. When used to control the level in a tank, the input is connected to a 4-20mA sensor.
Other features include:
- Configurable, no programming software required
- Red LED indicates an active alarm
- Green LEDs indicates pumps required
- Multiple alternation configurations
- Bar graph levels on display screen
- Constant or variable speed control
- User selectable level units
- I/O status screen to aid system troubleshooting
With multiple design and production facilities, thousands of installations across North America, nearly a century of expertise, and hundreds of years of combined engineering and electrical controls experience, PRIMEX provides control solutions for municipal and industrial process water applications using the latest technology to deliver energy efficient and cost effective systems carrying UL 508A, UL 698A, and UL NNY and other approvals as specified.